So here's the deal. I want you to help me choose blog topics for five of the stops. You can choose one from the list below, or suggest one of your own. I'll choose five topics to write about. The (up to) five winners will each receive one ebook copy of any book on my backlist. Check the Books tab on this website if you're not sure which book you'd like.
Here's the list I have so far (shamelessly adapted from one provided by Pride Promotions in 2014). You're welcome to choose one of those or suggest something completely different.
- List things you’ll never do again.
- A list of all the things that make you happy – this better be a long one.
- A list of benefits gained by attending a conference.
- Character interviews (this would require questions on your part).
- A series of articles that explore non-fiction topics you write about in your fictional work.
- A free short story, deleted chapter, character sketch. (If you'd like to see this one, suggest which one.)
- What you learned from a big disappointment.
- What inspires you, or what makes you crazy.
- Critical life events or choices that have shaped who you are.